The Lake Wynonah Community
Whether you call Lake Wynonah home or the residence of your vacation get away, you are sure to be pleased by the beauty, amenities, and activities of the Lake Wynonah Property Owners Association (LWPOA).
Lake Wynonah is a private, gated, lake community in Schuylkill County, PA. It encompasses 1476 acres of gently rolling hills, 32 miles of hard-surfaced roads, and nearly 1300 homes. The crystal clear waters of Fawn Lake and Lake Wynonah form the centerpiece of this friendly community.
Lake Wynonah is truly a magnificent place to live and play for all ages. Diversity and variety are two words that characterize our community in several ways, from open stretches of lawns surrounding lovely homes and hide-away weekend abodes tucked into wooded lots to multi-tiered lakefronts and modest two bedroom ranchers and from professional people, working people and retired people to full-timers, part-timers, and snow-birds with an array of activities for all.
Security, maintenance, and upkeep of our common areas are managed by FirstService Residential and overseen by a nine member Board of Directors elected by our Members.
In addition, Lake Wynonah is one of the best values in Pennsylvania. The modest yearly dues provide Members with amenities and features with which other communities cannot compare!
- One hour west of Allentown, one hour east of Harrisburg, half an hour north of Reading and fifteen minutes south of Pottsville, home of Yuengling Brewery.
- Some of the best boating and fishing in Pennsylvania. Lake Wynonah is 15 minutes from Cabella’s for all fishing and sporting needs.
- Many ski areas and beautiful golf courses close by.
- Two of the best school systems in the area.
- Enjoy hiking the Appalachian Trail only five minutes away.
Need more information? Contact a resident Realtor today.