Lakes & Watersports:
Boating, fishing, skiing, tubing, paddle boarding, sailing, swimming, or just hanging out with friends…
Events & Fundraisers:
Leap in the Lake, Turkey Trot, fundraisers and other charitable events…
Children’s Events & Activities:
Holiday parties, Trout Rodeos, Egg Hunts, Trunk or Treat and much, much more…
Health and Fitness Programs:
Join Coach Abby for Boot Camp and Gentle Fitness and Instructor Jillian for Yoga…
LAKE WYNONAH COMMITTEES & CLUBS
LAKE WYNONAH CIVIC ASSOCIATION
The mission and purpose of this non-profit organization is to:
- Promote the general welfare of the residents.
- Strives to promote recreation, entertainment and social events.
- Inform residents of neighborhood events and general information.
- Encourage and support community improvement projects.
- Fundraise for community projects and activities.
- Click Here to Visit “Lake Wynonah Civic Association” Facebook page to learn of ALL community meetings, activities and events.
LAKE WYNONAH ATHLETIC GROUP (LWAG)
LWAG’s goal focuses on planning and organizing family fun and healthy athletic activities for the community and friends and family of Lake Wynonah. Popular events include the annual Leap in the Lake for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk event. This group also supports weekend tennis matches, weekly pickle ball games, Yoga, Boot Camp, Gentle Fitness, Stand Up Paddle Board classes and more.
FISH AND BOAT CLUB
The Fish and Boat Club is dedicated to maintaining the health and well being of the lakes and promoting fishing for all ages. Activities include:
- Stocking various species of fish in both lakes.
- Building fish habitats.
- Children’s Trout Rodeo and Bluegill Tournaments.
- Adult fish tournaments with cash prizes.
- Friendly’s fundraiser event.
WYNONAH WOMEN WITH A MISSION (WWWAM)
These mission-minded women carry out assistance-natured community programs, including:
- Monthly senior citizen dinner socials with entertainment.
- Dinner support after the death or hospital stay of a family member.
- Home visits after a Member’s hospital stay.
- Monthly meetings are held in a residents’ home to enjoy discussion, friendship and treats.
- Visit the lending library to read at leisure and enjoy at home.
This gathering meets each week to enjoy pinochle, fellowship, and treats.
This group of enthusiasts share a passion for photography and its related equipment.
This non-denominational study is open to all Members interested in learning more about the Christian way of life.
Need more information? Contact a resident Realtor today.